New ref for Dax!
Making an attempt to do simple refs of OCs- starting with Simon, my lil’ moon rabbit.
I’ll probably write information about him someplace else along with others’ because I’m very nervous sharing my characters’ details, weh..
1st Place is panpour
2nd Place is radiant-galvanisation
3rd Place is dino-punk-panic
That took a lil’ time finding someone for 3rd place because it kept rolling people who weren’t following me, pfft.
That’s that. I’ll contact everyone individually tomorrow if they don’t see this beforehand.
Thank you again for everything!
Lately I’ve been asked several times on how I was able to get undocked windows in SAI, so I thought I’d share how I did it. It’s super easy!
1. Here you have your default panel layout of Paint tool SAI enabled.
2. Close the program. Go to wherever folder your Paint Tool SAI is installed. Find a file called ‘misc.ini’, and click to open it in any text editor of your choice. Notepad should suffice.
3. Scroll down to locate “Popup panels” underneath Panel settings. Search for “PopupPanels = 0”
4. In order to change the embedded panels to pop-up windows, simply change the “0” to “1”. Then [Ctrl + S] or [File > Save] to save the settings.
5. Re-open SAI, and now you have undocked pop-up windows! YAY.
6. You can move them all around and resize them to your heart’s content. AWESOME.
THAT’S IT ♥
omgggggggggggg look guys!!!!
I just wanted to show everybody this. I don’t know if everybody already knows about SmudgeGuard, but I’ve been using one for at least a year now with my digital art. I use it so my tablet doesn’t get all greasy & it reduces friction so my hand can move freely without getting sweaty/stuck to the tablet etc. It’s for traditional art/writing as well etc. i MOSTLY got it just so my tablet wouldn’t get really nasty from drawing on it all the time. I just really recommend Smart Guard if you think it would be helpful to you, ever since i got one I haven’t done any digital art without it.
and here’s a video of another artist talking about it that is better with words than i am. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otnzYYpPrUc
Not saying that everybody NEEDS these, just wanted to share. They’re a nice little tool.